This is an overview of a planned series of articles on the new features that are available in Fediz 1.2.0, which is a new major release of the project. Subsequent articles will go into more detail on the new features, which are as follows:
- Dependency update to use CXF 3.0.x (3.0.4).
- A new container-independent CXF-based plugin is available.
- Logout Support has been added to the plugins and IdP
- A new REST API is available for configuring the IdP
- Support for authenticating to the IdP using Kerberos has been added
- Support for authenticating to the IdP using a client certificate has been added
- It is now possible to use the IdP as an identity broker with a SAML SSO IdP
- Metadata support has been added for the plugins and IdP
Post a Comment